Herman Miller is a well known brand in the office furniture world. They make high quality ergonomic office chairs that make sitting for a work a delight. If you’ve ever wanted to know the best Herman Miller chairs available, today we are looking at the top 5 best Herman Miller chairs available for purchase today.
If you’re looking for the best office chair, you’ll be happy with any of these Herman Miller Office chairs!
It’s the most well-known ergonomic office chair ever made in the world! It was the first to replace stnadard upholstery with the breathable, form-fitting Pellicle suspension that adapts to virtually every body and keeps you cool and focused. This amazing technology is something that has been copied and replicated but they did it first and best.
The Aeron Chair is revolutionary in the office chair industry – it’s got a revolutionary look, advanced ergonomics, and is 94 percent recyclable.
This amazing ergonomic office chair instantly adapts to all the motions you go through during the day while seated for work. It provides a healthy comfort level and balanced body support for comfortable and ergonomic seating posture. The innovative suspension and easy to use adjustment controls let the chair move effortlessly as your body moves on it.
- Average rating on Herman Miller: 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Average rating on Amazon: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Aeron Chair by Herman Miller Features:
- The Aeron Chair is available in three different sizes to fit just about anyone.
- The pioneering PostureFit® mechanism supports the way your pelvis tilts naturally forward, so that your spine stays aligned and you avoid back pain. The Pellicle suspension conforms to your body, reduces pressure points, and provides unparalleled support.
- The Aeron chair moves effortlessly with your whole body, as if your body were telling the chair what to do. The patented Kinemat® tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- The unique breathable Pellicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, so it keeps you cool and comfortable.
- The high, wide, contoured back takes the pressure off your lower spine. Armrests slope slightly down in the back for the most natural and comfortable support. The “waterfall” front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating and you stay alert and focused.
- Nine easy-to-make adjustments let you make the Aeron chair work just right for the way you work.
- The Aeron chair has been copied and knocked off because, well, it’s a beautiful and distinctive chair. But despite its stand-out look, it fits right in, whether your home office is high-tech, elegant, casual, or a room that doubles as a gym. Three Pellicle weaves in neutral colors and a range of finish options.
- Green was built into the Aeron chair from the beginning. More than half of each chair is recycled materials, and the chair is 94 percent recyclable.
The Embody chair is an office chair that does something amazing – it both lowers your heart rate and reduces stress and keeps your brain relaxed. Do you have a chair that can do all this and boost your creativity? If not you need to buy this amazing ergonomic office chair today.
The Embody seat and back are a dynamic matrix of pixels that stimulate blood flow and oxygen flow in your body by reducing seated pressure. This reduction of pressure on your body is very good for you if you are forced to sit for long periods of time. The chair also adjusts instinctively when you move to keep your lower back support constant – very good for anyone who suffers from back pain. The Embody chair by Herman Miller is great for keeping your body in a neutral, balanced posture while you work which helps you stay calm, relaxed, and focused.
- Average rating on Herman Miller: 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Average rating on Amazon: 4.8 out of 5 stars
Embody Chair by Herman Miller Features:
- Embody is so advanced that it actually lowers your heart rate and reduces stress. By stimulating blood and oxygen flow while you sit, Embody helps keep you focused and relaxed at the same time. You’ll feel like you’re floating, which means you’ll feel more alert. Your brain will be more alert, too.
- Embody can help you innovate, create, and come up with new ideas. Movement promotes blood and oxygen flow, which keeps the brain more focused and functional. Embody is an agile chair that encourages movement, keeping your body and brain limber all day.
- Embody encourages the most healthful posture for computer users—a working recline, which reduces spine compression and even slows fluid loss from discs. The Backfit™ adjustment positions the backrest in line with your spine’s natural curve, so you achieve and maintain a neutral, balanced posture. When you move in the chair, your head remains properly aligned to your computer display.
- Embody’s tilt technology maintains your back in a fixed position relative to the seat, encouraging your body to move naturally into the most positive seated postures while keeping your pelvis stable.
- The tilt technology of the Embody chair also provides three zones of support—for your thighs, sacrum/sitting bones, and thorax. The pelvis remains stable with no rearward rotation. Without a rigid frame and with edges that flex, Embody prevents uncomfortable pressure on your legs and arms.
- A dynamic matrix of pixels creates seat and back surfaces that automatically conform to your every movement and distribute your weight evenly. And one chair size fits every body. Because Embody automatically adapts to the wide variation in the sizes, shapes, postures, and spinal curves of different people. Seat depth adjusts to different thigh lengths, and the armrest motions fit the broadest ranges.
- Embody’s skin-like textile covering allows air to circulate and keeps you cool, no matter how long you sit.
- The Embody chair is made in a facility that uses only renewable energy. And it’s 95 percent recyclable at the end of its useful life.
The Mirra office chair is an affordable chair by Herman Miller that does exactly what it’s meant to do – support you while working!
This ergonomic office chair from Herman Miller has got support and flexibility in the one-piece backrest. It’s elastic so it accommodates individual sizes, positions, and movements while you sit. The Posture Fit keeps your lower back aligned properly while you are sitting. The AireWeave suspension seat distributes your body weight so pressure is distributed evenly and keeps you cool.
- Average rating on Herman Miller: 4.5 out of 5 stars
- Average rating on Amazon: 4.1 out of 5 stars
Mirra Chair by Herman Miller Features:
- The 567 holes in the backrest in different geometric shapes create flex zones, each of which provides an appropriate level of flexibility for ergonomic support and natural adjustment. The durable material maintains its strength and responsiveness over many years.
- The TriFlex backrest supports your back. Pliable and elastic, it conforms to individual sizes, postures, and micromovements. The passive PostureFit feature keeps your lower back properly aligned, so you stay relaxed and alert and don’t slouch when you’re working at a computer.
- The AireWeave suspension seat distributes your body pressure evenly and keeps you cool. And it adjusts itself as soon as you sit. The FlexFront seat edge ensures that there’s never a gap between the seat and back—it adjusts the depth of the seat without moving the seat pan—your spine is always supported.
- The patented Harmonic tilt mechanism keeps resistance consistent throughout the recline range, which means you always have a smooth and balanced ride and are always in control. It also allows your body to pivot naturally at the ankles, knees, and hips.
- Mirra is a green chair. Made of 42 percent recycled materials, it has no PVC in its construction. It’s 96 percent recyclable and disassembles easily. Its upholstery contains no foam and is completely recyclable when the chair reaches the end of its useful life.
The Setu Chair is really, really simple. There’s a height adjustment. That’s it. Amazingly that’s all is needed on this outstanding chair from Herman Miller. It’s such a sophisticated task chair that it’s movement and conformation to your body are controlled simply by the up and down heigh movement caused by your weight when you sit down.
This innovative technique in an office chair is made possible by the complex Kinematic Spine™ contained inside the chair. It’s designed to combine strength and flexibility to bend and move automatically when you move. This amazing movement helps keep you comfortable and feeling good. The fabric adds to this by providing superior suspension and conforming to your contours as you sit.
Setu Chair by Herman Miller Features:
- After testing dozens of materials, we found that the smartest solution was also the simplest—the same material used to make toothbrushes and garbage cans. It’s the unique combination of two different polypropylenes—one for the spine, another for the spokes—that helps create the perfect combination of strength and flex in a lightweight and durable form.
- Lyris 2 suspension material is an advance in support. Air flow keeps you cool. The material’s double interlocking weave construction adds strength and durability for a firm sit and a distinctive sheen. Working in concert with the spine, Lyris 2 distributes your weight evenly and conforms to your contours. It’s another example of elegance in the name of performance.
- Setu chairs are manufactured using 100 percent green electrical energy—half from wind and half from captured landfill off-gassing. And the production produces no air or water emissions. The chair weighs only 18 pounds.
- The durable uncoated H-Alloy aluminum base is naturally anti-corrosive and requires no harmful toxins. Made with 42 percent recycled materials, Setu chairs are 93 percent recyclable.
- The Setu chair has a five-star base for stability while working and casters to keep you mobile. Available with or without arms and in a wide range of colors to fit your décor.
If you want the best Herman Miller chair at an affordable price, then you need to look at the SAYL chair. This affordable ergonomic office chair provides a reasonably priced work chair with good design and amazing ergonomics.
The chair incorporates everything Herman Miller chairs are known for with half the price tag. This chair is a better, smarter chair from the Herman Miller team with a new price point and the same amazing performance, ergonomics, quality, and appearance. It’s a steal of a deal for anyone wanting Herman Miller chairs for less.
- Average rating on Herman Miller: 4.6 out of 5 stars
- Average rating on Amazon: 3.9 out of 5 stars
SAYL Chair by Herman Miller Features:
- Sayl’s revolutionary 3D Intelligent suspension back molds the support you need into the back material, eliminating hard edges and the need for a frame. The suspension back is a flexible elastomer that adapts to each person’s unique shape and provides exceptional comfort and support for just about all body types.
- Yves Béhar is big on environmental responsibility in design. The result is a lightweight chair that is 93 percent recyclable. Structural components are hollowed out, reducing weight and volume. The ArcSpan, arm structure, and tilt mechanism are fused into a single strong part that also reduces the chair’s weight. The Sayl work chair weighs only 37 pounds.
Sayl chairs ship ready to assemble.
- It was the standard for the furniture designs of Charles and Ray Eames and an inspiration for Yves Béhar when working on Sayl: Make a product that is the best design for the most people at the smallest cost.
- Our goal was to make a work chair that is everything a Herman Miller chair should be in terms of ergonomics, elegant styling, superior engineering, and ecological responsibility—and be able to offer it at a very attainable price.
- Shape matters, especially when introducing a chair into your home. At a desk, around a table, in the living room. The organic shape of the Sayl back makes it elegant anywhere, from every angle.
- And Sayl color choices let you express your individuality. Mix colors on the seat, back and arm pads for a bold look. Or match them for a more traditional appearance.