If you’re tired of sitting all day and want to take a break by standing, this adjustable rolling cart might be the perfect fit for you. For less than $100, the Techni Mobili Deluxe Rolling Laptop Cart provides a standing workspace that works as well as many standing desks that cost 10 times as much.
Techni Mobili Adjustable Deluxe Rolling Laptop Cart
The Techni Mobili Deluxe Rolling Laptop Cart with Storage is made of heavy-duty engineered wood panels with a moisture resistant PVC laminate veneer and a scratch-resistant powder-coated steel frame. The table panel tilts so you can adjust it to the most ergonomic, comfortable working angle.
It also features a safety edge-stopper to prevent objects from sliding off when tilted. You can easily adjust the table height between 30.75 and 45.5-Inch with dual adjustment knobs.
There is an open storage compartment and a closed storage compartment with bottom hinges. Two of the fours non-marking nylon casters include locking mechanisms. The table and closed storage top and bottom shelves each have a 20 lb weight capacity and the base of the cart has a 30 lb weight capacity.
Rolling Laptop Cart Features:
- Include locking mechanisms
- 5 Years warranty
- Ergonomic tilting top with safety edge-stopper
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated steel frame
- Overall Width – Side to Side: 21.5 Inches
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: 15.5 Inches
- Overall Product Weight: 27 Pounds
Rolling Laptop Cart Delivery
Techni Mobili Adjustable Rolling Laptop Cart Customer Reviews:
- L. Lloyd: “I have been through several laptop carts and this one is the best. I was a little nervous about getting chocolate, as not sure exactly what the shade of brown would look like.
Well, the color is exactly as seen, a very nice deep professional looking brown which fits my office well. The tilting top is very comfortable and the stop for the laptop so that it does not fall off has saved me a couple times. The storage is great, so that I have everything I need as I move from room to room.”
- Barbara: “The table is great for rolling in front of the chair and working your laptop. It is not a large piece of furniture, so it fits nicely as a side table for the recliner and it also holds books and small compartment for the computer mouse and plug to the computer. It looks nice as well. It did take a couple of hours to put together.”
- Ana: “I use it to move my lap top to the exam rooms. Does the job perfect. NOW, about assembling: make sure you cut out the brown coating from the holes so you don’t shove it inside when put the bolts in. Also, keep in mind that he large bolts that are already screwed in the parts are “twist and lock” mechanisms. Look with a flash light to make sure the hole is open and once you place the given part with the bolts in, screw them into the lock position. Otherwise, the bolts don’t go all the way in, of course. It does take quite a while to assemble and definitely 2 people make the job much easier.”
- Natalie: “We purchased many of these for business purposes and they are very handy! Assembly was very easy and they have held up very well. We will be purchasing more in the future”
- JC: “Wish we would have thought of this a long time ago. We use this along side our copier/scanner. We put our laptop on it and can rename the files as soon as we scan them. We don’t have much room so this fits nicely in tight spaces. The top is not square so your laptop has to sit in the middle or hange off the side a bit, but you can tell that by the picture. This design does fit in a corner very well. Of course with the top extended highly you have to push toward the bottom when rolling it around (that makes sense anyway to me). It’s nice looking and wasn’t hard to put together. We love it!”
- Byron: “Sturdy, multiple options for adjustment, and handy locations for storage. We are using it in a medical office, and the bins can hold vital signs devices and old charts. The only down part was the casters were tight, and that made the cart feed like it was tipping with a sudden movement. WD-40 took care of that.”
- Shinobi: “All that I can say is that I love this cart! My son and husband put it together in 30 minutes and we can now keep a computer in the den/kitchen area. Before we had to take up table space or clear a space on the bar. And trying to squeeze it next to the TV was quite a chore. Now we just roll it around! When not in use, it is discreetly in the corner. It is very sturdy and holds my laptop well. I have stored some basic office supplied in the drawer and my extra speakers below, along with some paper. I am good to go for whatever I want to do in the den. It is my second home office!”
Our Opinion Techni Mobili Adjustable Rolling Laptop Cart
The rolling laptop cart is a great way to start out using a stand up desk. It’s best to use as a backup desk that you use temporarily while still having another desk available for all your storage and full use needs. The rolling laptop cart would be a great option for teachers to have in classrooms and for families to have at home so laptops can be used throughout the house for basic tasks while watching tv or hanging out in the kitchen.
Where To Buy Techni Mobili Adjustable Rolling Laptop Cart:
**This post contains affiliate links and Ergonomics Fix will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.