Carpal tunnel can be the worst! It affects your daily life, especially if you work an office job where you type often. In many cases, like mine, you eventually have to have surgery just to find relief.
Today we are sharing some of our favorite gift ideas for people with carpal tunnel. From wrist braces to relaxation gifts, these gift ideas should help people who suffer from carpal tunnel to feel better and in some cases even relieve carpal tunnel pain.
Gift Ideas for People with Carpal Tunnel
If you’re looking to buy gifts for people with carpal tunnel wrist pain, the following list of gift ideas is sure to help you find the right fit.
A good wrist brace is a great gift idea for anyone that suffers from carpal tunnel. Wrist braces can be worn during the day all day or when carpal tunnel pain flares up. These fitted wrist braces are also great because they come with adjustable straps that can be adjusted for the perfect fit per customer while still providing great comfort and wrist support. A good wrist brace will also provide pain relief through the relief of swelling while still allowing movement and keeping the wearer comfortable.
- Mueller Fitted Wrist Brace
- Wellgate for Women PerfectFit Wrist Support
- Mueller Sports Medicine Reversible Thumb Stabilizer
Night Time Sleeping Wrist Support
At night many of us can move our wrists into awkward positions. This can worsen carpal tunnel symptoms and lead to tingling hands when you wake up. There are many types of carpal tunnel wrist braces make it easier for people to sleep with a more rigid splint that aligns your wrist in a neutral position while sleeping to reduce irritation. These make great gift ideas for carpal tunnel sufferers since they can make slumber much more pleasant.
- Futuro Night Wrist Sleep Support, Adjustable
- Mueller Sports Medicine Night Support Wrist Brace
- ACE Night Wrist Sleep Support
Once you have carpal tunnel it can affect everything you do with your hands, from typing to writing. Giving new ergonomic pens that are better for people with carpal tunnel can make a great gift that is very thoughtful. These pens designed for easier use are often recommended by arthritis and carpal tunnel associations. They use wide comfortable grips to reduce writing stress that can make carpal tunnel worse. Give several packs of these pens for a thoughtful and extremely practical present!
- Pilot Dr. Grip Retractable Ballpoint Pen
- PenAgain Silver Ergo-Sof Pens
- PenAgain Original 3 Pack Pens
Whether someone has carpal tunnel or suffers from RSI, a vertical mouse can be a great help. These vertical mice are designed for people to keep a better wrist position which will relieve a lot of the pressure that aggravates carpal tunnel. A vertical mouse will improve wrist posture which can help a carpal tunnel sufferer work more effectively
- Evoluent VerticalMouse 4
- 3M Ergonomic Mouse, Optical, USB/PS2 Compatible
- Anker® Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Vertical Mouse
Therapy Bracelets for Pain Relief
Some people swear by copper or titanium therapy bracelets. These bracelets are used by many people to reduce pain and improve circulation to feel better. These pain relief bracelets use the power of magnets in strategic placements to bring help to the wrists. These bracelets also make great gifts since they are attractive and can be worn whether the user believes in the power of magnetic therapy or not.
- Elegant Titanium Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Pain Relief for Carpal Tunnel
- Copper Magnetic Bracelet
- Pure Copper Magnetic Bracelet from Earth Therapy Jewelry
Gloves sold as arthritis pain relief gloves can also be great gifts for people that suffer from carpal tunnel. These gloves give gentle joint support through compression and provide a lovely warmth that feels good for wearers. The mild compression provided by these gloves captures natural body heat to promote better circulation and blood flow. These gloves make great gifts since they are small and will provide great comfortable results.
Pain Relief Cream
Pain relief creams are a wonderful gift for your loved ones. These pain relief creams can be very helpful for any type of pain, including carpal tunnel pain. Many of these pain relief creams are highly rated alternative pain relief options. They are an easy and inexpensive gift idea since they don’t cost much at all and would make a great gift combined with other products in a gift basket.
- Penetrex – The World’s #1 OTC Anti-Inflammatory Therapy
- Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel, 8-Ounce
- ReliefX By Naturo Sciences Natural Topical Cream For Temporary Pain Relief
Carpal Tunnel Books
If you are looking for a gift idea for anyone that has just been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome then you might want to consider buying some educational books. Sometimes giving the gift of knowledge can be amazing since it helps lower anxiety and fear about the condition. Some good books about carpal tunnel also help show people how they can improve the condition and prevent surgery.
- Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Repetitive Strain Injuries: A Self-Care Program
- Treat Your Own Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Individuals, Therapists, and Employers
- End Your Carpal Tunnel Pain Without Surgery: A Daily 15-Minute Program to Prevent & Treat Repetitive Strain Injury of the Arm, Wrist, and Hand
Hopefully these gift ideas for people with carpal tunnel can help you select the right gift or multiple gifts for your loved one!