Plantar fasciitis pain can be nagging and terrible. Many people suffering from the heel pain want to find relief in alternative treatment options. There are several available options including plantar fasciitis socks and compression sleeves that provide extra pressure through compression along the fascia ligament.
Compression socks can be a very valuable tool in your arsenal since you most likely don’t have the time or ability to keep pressure on your heel all day otherwise. These specially designed plantar fasciitis sleeves can be very beneficial when combined with the other necessary support.
Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks Benefits
Before we cover the best plantar fasciitis socks, it’s important to learn about the benefits of wearing these socks. While compression socks don’t provide total support like a quality shoe or orthotic inserts, they can be very helpful as a pain-relief option.
- Effective pain relief – Many people report reduced pain in the morning since compression socks provide a snug fit with compression that keeps the foot stable and the fascia ligament stretched.
- Convenient – Compression socks can be work during the day or night under socks and with shoes. They are easy to wear at night when you sleep as well.
- Comfortable – Compression socks for plantar fasciitis are comfortable to wear unlike many bulky splints.
Best Foot Socks For Plantar Fasciitis Relief
If you’re looking for a compression sock to help relieve plantar fasciitis, we’ve rounded up some of the best ones available based on price and hundreds of reviews.
- Fast recovery due to the compression sleeve used to boost circulation with blood flow that relieves plantar fasciitis symptoms and swelling.
- Suitable for wearing with athletic activities or daily wear during work. Perfect if you must walk or run or standing for long periods of time.
- Comfortable for wearing during regular activities under socks or while sleeping. Provides maximum comfort while providing a stable fit with full range of motion.
- Made from breathable, anti-bacterial, and anti-itch fabric that reduces odor and irritation.
The BIP Sports Compression Foot Sleeves come in a pair and can be worn on one foot or both feet depending on your needs. The compression sleeves made from stronger elastics feel tighter than traditional socks and help provide fast pain relief from the compression that improves blood flow.
Since these compression sleeves come in a variety of sizes make sure you choose the correct size by using the photos and size charts provided.
- Graduated compression provides support and better blood circulation which helps reduce lactic acid build up and provides relief from plantar fasciitis.
- Comfortable for daily wear to reduce muscle fatigue when on your feet for long periods of time.
- Allows full range of motion for use during the day.
- Anti-odor and anti-itch that is breathable and deodorizes to keep you dry and comfortable during long periods of use.
The Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wrap provides graduated compression and gentle arch support designed to relieve and help alleviate the pain of plantar fasciitis. The sturdiness and stability offered still gives you a full range of motion perfect for comfortable wearing all day long. The sleeves don’t slide and retain their shape after multiple washes and wears. These sleeves are even better for long term wearing since they are made with anti-bacterial material designed to reduce odor and itch.
- Plantar fasciitis relief comes from the compression that improves blood circulation and reduces muscle fatigue.
- Active copper provides an elimination of odor.
- The moisture wicking design of the brace keeps your feet dry and comfortable with long use and makes it easier to wear all day and night.
Durable, light weight and comfortable, these copper joint compression socks give you just the right level of support, keeps your sore ankle secure and warm to help you feel better and more secure. These compression sleeves offer a cooling effect, fit well, and don’t roll or slip or slide. The fabric used helps keep an optimal joint temperature that along with compression helps enhance joint and muscle recovery.
Many reviews note a remarkable difference with decreased pain. Even better, there is a 100% money back guarantee on these socks from a company that believes in the quality of their products.
- Offers speedy recovery from compression to help improve blood circulation and ease plantar fasciitis pain.
- Compression sleeve worn comfortably anywhere without adding bulk to your foot.
- Free compression strap provided with purchase.
This Plantar Fasciitis Foot Compression Sleeve for help for stiff, weak, sprained or injured ankles. The ankle support accelerates recovery and reduces muscle, joint and tendon inflammation, pain or soreness.
If you’re looking for a good deal this sleeve offers a free compression strap and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t find it provides relief then you can get your money back.
The Best Plantar Fasciitis Sleeves
Truly the best plantar fasciitis sleeve or compression sock is the one that fits you well and you wear consistently. Making sure the compression sleeve fits your foot and ankle comfortably will help reduce the painful symptoms you feel. Remember that while it may feel awkward to wear at first, these compression socks designed to relieve plantar fasciitis will help you find relieve from the pain of plantar fasciitis.