You probably already know that sitting all day is bad for you. If you want to stand up more often but don’t want a complicated full size stand up desk, then the Original Stand Steady Desk is for you.
The Stand Steady Desk is adjustable, convenient, and ergonomic. With free shipping and a price under $200, it’s the perfect addition to your office.
The Original Stand Steady Desk
The Original Stand Steady standing desk (patent pending) comes in color options of Black, Cherry, Maple, and White. This desk is comfortable, affordable, and compatible with your existing desk. Simply place The Stand Steady on top of your existing desk, adjust it to your height, and you are ready to work standing up. It is large enough to hold your monitor, keyboard, mouse, and coffee. Plus, you gain over 3 sq ft because you can put items below the Stand Steady.
As reported in The Wall Street Journal , The New York Times , and The Washington Post , research shows that standing at work has numerous health benefits, including reducing back pain, burning extra calories, and reducing your risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Stand Steady Standup Desk Features:
- HEALTHY: The Stand Steady sits on top of your existing desk or cubicle, converting it into a standing desk, so you can start standing right away!
- LARGE DESKTOP: The 24 inch x 20 inch desktop is large enough for your monitor, keyboard, mouse, and coffee. Plus, you gain over 3 sq ft of space below it for a printer, files or other items.
- ERGONOMIC: You can adjust the height so that you can work at your proper comfort level. This critical feature is missing in many other standing desks!
- Specs: Desktop is 24″ x 20″, footprint is approximately 18″ x 15″, height adjusts from 11.25″ to 15.25″. Easy assembly
- The Stand Steady – featured by The Washington Post; called “The Perfect First Standing Desk”
Dimensions & Details:
- Brand Name Stand Steady Standing Desk
- Item Weight 11 pounds
- Product Dimensions 24 x 20 x 11.2 inches
- Strength 100 Pounds
- Desk legs are aluminum, Feet are rubber, Desktop is melamine coated particleboard with PVC edging
Stand Steady Standing Desk Delivery
Stand Steady Standing Desk Customer Reviews:
- Scherzo: This is quite a good unit for the price, and well worth it to evaluate whether standing will work for me. For permanent use, I would probably want a desk built for standing. This desk is barely big enough to arrange my 24″ computer monitor, ergonomic keyboard, and mouse. I have the keyboard at the very front, and monitor at the very back (along the 20″ depth), and feel the monitor is just a little closer than I would like. If I turned it 90 degrees and put the monitor 24″ back, there wouldn’t be enough room for both keyboard and mouse along the 20″ dimension.
- Aaron: For the last 3 months I have been working from home (designing software) and am in front of my computer more hours than is healthy too count. I had been noticing I was hunching over and my back was a bit sore. After purchasing the desk I just feel healthier. To warm up to using the desk I used it every other day for the first week (super easy to swap in and out). Now I am standing every day and playing music and dancing badly while I code. I love my Stand Steady desk and have been telling all my friends about it.
- J: I have tried to do the stand-up desk thing several times in the past, using books and boxes to elevate my monitor and keyboard. That never worked out very well and I always gave it up after a few days. Over the holidays, I made the decision to really do it and started looking for the tools that would make it practical. After reading a dozen blog posts on the topic and many reviews of products, I made the decision to purchase this one. It assembles quickly and the cherry finish matches my wrap-around desk ensemble perfectly. It is very stable and doesn’t slide.
- H: I ordered three of these for my team and we liked them so much we ordered three more. The product is easy to assemble, sturdy to work with, and has nice clean lines. It is very easy to move between standing and sitting because it is easy to swap out. I can easily fit my iMac, trackpad and wireless keyboard with room to spare for Post-it notes, pens, and a phone. I highly recommend this desk converter because it’s a good tool to use to transition from a sitting desk to a standing one. Plus, it’s always good to support small business start-ups. 🙂
- Sooth: This table enables me to stand up and I love it! I am a writer and independent filmmaker, so I spend a lot of time on the computer. I also have degenerative disc disease, and it worsens when sitting. So after reading numerous positive reviews about this particular stand I decided to purchase one to see if it made a difference with my back and neck. It’s truly amazing as it is like day and night. I feel better, I’m burning a few more calories in the process, my typing is even faster due to having good carriage compared to slouching in a chair. Better yet, my neck no longer aches so badly that I have to get up and walk away from my projects.
Our Stand Steady Standing Desk
The Original Stand Steady is a great standing desk option if you’d rather adjust your current desk and workspace rather than purchase a full new desk.
The stand up desk has a very user friendly system to raise it up with pop nobs for raising and lowering the stand. It’s ease of use makes it a great entryway into the world of stand up desks.
It’s portability also makes it an extremely attractive stand up desk option since you can potentially move this stand steady standing desk to different tables and desks in your home or office.
Where To Buy The Original Stand Steady Standing Desk:
**This post contains affiliate links and Ergonomics Fix will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.